The Lecture Series is a public lecture activity given by experts from both PPNN ITB and from domestic and foreign research institutions with topics related to nanoscience. This activity is intended to broaden knowledge related to anno's science and provide opportunities for the promotion and development of research and related research results.
List of Lecture Series activities that have been held:
- Lecture series “Advance Materials for Future Technologies from Healthcare to Renewable Energy” by Prof. Lam Yeng Ming, Ph.D. and Lydia Helena Wong, Ph.D. from NTU – 8 February 2019.
- Lecture series “Development of nanomaterials for health and waste treatment applications” by Dr. Arie Wibowo – March 29, 2019.
- Lecture series “Observation of dislocations and cracks in silicon single crystals using TEM” by Dr. Damar Rastri Adhika – March 29, 2019.
- Lecture series “Energetic Material” by Lettu Sus Muhammad Maulani, S.Pd. from the Indonesian Air Force – 29 May 2019.
- Guest Lecture and Visiting researcher “Low-cost ultra-sensitive diagnostics” by Rizal Fajar Hariadi, Ph.D. from Arizona State University – July 4, 2019.
- Lecture Series “Development of Heterogeneous Ion Exchange Membranes” by Dr. Khoiruddin, S.T., M.T. from Bandung Institute of Technology – 6 September 2019.
- Lecture Series “Quantum Chemical Studies in Nanotechnology and Catalyst Chemistry” by Kazunari Yoshizawa from Kyushu University – 27 September 2019.
- Lecture Series “Discussion on Instrumentation Systems for Medical, Industrial, and Environmental Applications” by Professor Meinhard Schilling from Technische Universitaet Braunsweig, Germany – 1 October 2019.
- One Day Seminar on Precision Material Design by Yoshitada Morikawa, Yuji Kuwahara, Tamio Oguchi, Kazuyuki Sakamoto, Kazunori Sato, Akira Nagakubo, Wilson A Dino, Hitoshi Hisada from Osaka University – 1 November 2019